Welcome to our family blog! We're glad you stopped by. Leave us some comments if you have time, we love to read feedback.

We have been married since 2001. Lived in our current house since 2003. Had a baby girl in 2007. What will be next?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hit me with your simple and yummy recipes

We, well I, made chocolate chip cookies today and decided that Seema need to have her first taste of an ice cream sandwich.









Proud to say that once again she is wanting to look at the camera.


All Done! and off to get put in the tub and then in my jammies!






Lately my favorite show on Food Network is
Cooking for Real with Sunny. Her recipes are awesomely fast and usually I already have everything in my house.

Tonight's menu included baked chicken, her garlic mash, and some green beans. Pretty basic, but we had fun!





3 comments:

Em Edwards said...

Yum, that dessert looked deliciouse! my Emmy spotted it on the computer and then asked... "whose that cute baby?"
Thanks for sharing!
Jen

Tiny Talk said...

Your baby is gorgeous! Just posted a couple of cool recipies on my blog feel free to stop by...

Yvonne(The Blog Train)

momof2 said...

Boy, your little one is beautiful! That is a good idea, I want to make those for my kids now.