Welcome to our family blog! We're glad you stopped by. Leave us some comments if you have time, we love to read feedback.

We have been married since 2001. Lived in our current house since 2003. Had a baby girl in 2007. What will be next?

Friday, October 10, 2008

Week in the Life: Hot Topics... daycare and the weekend

TGIF!! Switching the format up a bit.


Daycare.
Daycare center or in-home daycare? Which would you choose and why?
With DH's recent job change and soon-to-be shift to 2nd shift we have been thinking about how our daycare needs have changed. We will only need daycare M-F from 2:30-5:30pm.


Most people celebrate this period of time off the clock. Why do we let our jobs rule our lives? Shouldn't we "live to work" not "work to live"?
I like my 8-5 job but I do like my weekend to focus on my family, some r&r, and on my photography business.

The Weekend.
What are you plans for this awesomely beautiful autumn weekend?
Tomorrow late afternoon we are heading to the pumpkin patch for photos and to pick up a pumpkin or two. :)

No comments: