Welcome to our family blog! We're glad you stopped by. Leave us some comments if you have time, we love to read feedback.

We have been married since 2001. Lived in our current house since 2003. Had a baby girl in 2007. What will be next?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Spirit of Giving

I am so excited to be able to join in the spirit of giving this year. I am teaming up with Giving is Awesome and 360+ other photographers internationally to offer my photography services to a deserving family. Visit my photography blog for more details and to nominate a deserving family that you know. http://tinyurl.com/5aonp8

The winning family will receive $300 in custom photography from me. The person who nominated the winner will receive $100 print credit from me.

The winner will be announced on December 29th, 2008 on my photography blog.

Open your heart to someone this holiday season -- and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.

Sarah

1 comment:

Terri Young said...

Awwww that is such a wonderful opportunity for a deserving family!