Welcome to our family blog! We're glad you stopped by. Leave us some comments if you have time, we love to read feedback.

We have been married since 2001. Lived in our current house since 2003. Had a baby girl in 2007. What will be next?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Skirt

I cannot believe how "old" Seema is looking lately.




Check out her curls




Don't be fooled like Mom, this is NOT my first sucker. I love these!

Playing outside. Wearing the new skirt Grandma made for me.

Yep, that's right, Seema has a brand new one-of-a-kind skirt. Made especially for her by Grandma. Now she's not one to be all girly and it makes me to happy to see her in a skirt.

4 comments:

Terri Young said...

Love them curls!

Angie said...

I can not believe how big she is getting! wow! You have a cutie there!

Jill Brochard said...

The curls are adorable and I just love the feet shot!

Liz said...

She is just too cute. Oh, how I wish me kids would have had some of those lovely curls in their hair,...