Welcome to our family blog! We're glad you stopped by. Leave us some comments if you have time, we love to read feedback.

We have been married since 2001. Lived in our current house since 2003. Had a baby girl in 2007. What will be next?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Seema made some Thanksgiving projects at "school" this week. We'll be taking them to the Grandparent's house tomorrow, as decorations.

Turkey hand card "I gobble til I wobble".
Turkey candle. Glass baby food jar with tissue paper around it, Seema's hand turkey on the back.
Cornucopia she colored the different fruits and veggies.
We'll have to wait and see what she makes today.




Since I have a half day of work I'm planning on putting up the outside Christmas lights.
I have plans to craft this weekend. I'm so excited! Some of these will be used as gifts, some we will keep. I'm going to be making some ornaments and trinket boxes. Plus working on our Christmas cards. Still need to get a good picture of Seema for it. hmm....








Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: